The Sins of Others
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All sinners must pay in the end. A supernatural/horror RPG.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application Template

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Application Template Empty
PostSubject: Application Template   Application Template EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 12:32 am

firstnamemiddlenamelastname
"quote or lyrics that suit your character"

....image of your character, don't stretch the board....

If I'm a bad person, you don't like me
Well, I guess I'll make my own way

Alias:
Timezone:
Other Characters:

It's a circle, a mean cycle
I can't excite you anymore

Full name:first, middle and last.
Nicknames:
Group: member group
Hometown: where they were born and grew up.

Where's your gavel? Your jury?
What's my offense this time?

Eyes:
Hair:
Height:
Weight:
Distinguishing features:
Clothing style:
Face Claim:

You're not a judge but if you're gonna judge me
Well sentence me to another life.

Parents:
Siblings:
Pets:
Significant other:
Children:
Other people of importance:

Don't wanna hear your sad songs
I don't wanna feel your pain

Who are you?: a short piece about your characters personality. one paragraph (4 sentences) minimum.

When you swear it's all my fault
Cause you know we're not the same

Your life: a short piece about significant events in your characters life. one paragraph (4 sentence) minimum.

Oh, we're not the same
(hey) We‘re not the same.

OPTIONAL

Quote :
rp sample

Created by theunforgiven at Caution 2.0, tweaked to Ignorance lyrics and to work on forumotion.com. Don't steal, don't delete the credit.
Back to top Go down
https://sinsofothers.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

Application Template Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Template   Application Template EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 12:49 am

Feel free to change the lyrics to a song more suitable to your character.

Close the []s for the effects to work.

Quote :

[ center][ font=georgia][ size=28][ color=violet]firstname[/color][ color=white]middlename[/color][ color=violet]lastname[/color][/size][/font]
[ color=white][ SIZE=20][ font=Times]"quote or lyrics that suit your character"[/font][/SIZE][/color]
....image of your character, don't stretch the board....[/center]
[ right][ font=georgia][ color=violet][ SIZE=24][ i]If I'm a bad person, you don't like me[/i][/SIZE][/color]
[ SIZE=15][ color=white][ i]Well, I guess I'll make my own way[/i][/SIZE][/color][/font][/right]
[ color=white][ font=tahoma][ b]Alias:[/b]
[ b]Age:[/b]
[ b]RP experience:[/b]
[ b]Timezone:[/b]
[ b]Other Characters:[/b]
[ right][ font=georgia][ color=violet][ SIZE=24][ i]It's a circle, a mean cycle[/i][/SIZE][/color]
[ SIZE=15][ color=white][ i]I can't excite you anymore[/i][/SIZE][/color][/font][/right]
[/font][/color]
[ color=white][ b]Full name:[/b]first, middle and last.
[ b]Nicknames:[/b]
[ b]Age:[/b]
[ b]Birthdate:[/b]year included.
[ b]Group:[/b] member group
[ b]Hometown:[/b] where they were born and grew up.
[/color]
[ right][ font=georgia][ color=violet][ SIZE=24][ i]Where's your gavel? Your jury?[/i][/SIZE][/color]
[ SIZE=15][ color=white][ i]What's my offense this time?[/i][/SIZE][/color][/font][/right]
[ color=white]
[ b]Eyes:[/b]
[ b]Hair:[/b]
[ b]Height:[/b]
[ b]Weight:[/b]
[ b]Distinguishing features:[/b]
[ b]Clothing style:[/b]
[ b]Face Claim:[/b]
[/color]
[ right][ font=georgia][ color=violet][ SIZE=24][ i]You're not a judge but if you're gonna judge me[/i][/SIZE][/color]
[ SIZE=15][ color=white][ i]Well sentence me to another life.[/i][/SIZE][/color][/font][/right]
[ color=white]
[ b]Parents:[/b]
[ b]Siblings:[/b]
[ b]Pets:[/b]
[ b]Significant other:[/b]
[ b]Children:[/b]
[ b]Other people of importance:[/b]
[/color]
[ right][ font=georgia][ color=violet][ SIZE=24][ i]Don't wanna hear your sad songs[/i][/SIZE][/color]
[ SIZE=15][ color=white][ i]I don't wanna feel your pain[/i][/SIZE][/color][/font][/right]
[ color=white]
[ b]Who are you?: [/b]a short piece about your characters personality. one paragraph (4 sentences) minimum.
[/color]
[ right][ font=georgia][ color=violet][ SIZE=24][ i]When you swear it's all my fault[/i][/SIZE][/color]
[ SIZE=15][ color=white][ i]Cause you know we're not the same[/i][/SIZE][/color][/font][/right]

[ color=white]
[ b]Your life:[/b] a short piece about significant events in your characters life. one paragraph (4 sentence) minimum.
[/color]
[ right][ font=georgia][ color=violet][ SIZE=24][ i]Oh, we're not the same[/i][/SIZE][/color]
[ SIZE=15][ color=white][ i](hey) We‘re not the same.[/i][/SIZE][/color][/font][/right]
[ b]OPTIONAL [/b]
[ QUOTE]rp sample

[ center]Created by [ url=http://z10.invisionfree.com/CAUTIONTOTHEWIND/index.php?showtopic=11176&hl=]theunforgiven[/url] at [ url=http://z10.invisionfree.com/CAUTIONTOTHEWIND/index.php?&&CODE=01&CookieDate=1]Caution 2.0[/url], tweaked to Ignorance lyrics and to work on forumotion.com. Don't steal, don't delete the credit.[/center]
[/quote]
Back to top Go down
https://sinsofothers.forumotion.com

Application Template
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sins of Others :: First Stop;; :: Character Creation-
Jump to: