All sinners must pay in the end. A supernatural/horror RPG.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Noah Fairfield

Go down 
AuthorMessage
+HardcoreHeart+

PostSubject: Noah Fairfield   Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:09 pm

NoahCorneliusFairfield
"That man is not truly brave who is afraid either to seem or to be, when it suits him, a coward"-Edgar Allan Poe

A slap in the face, and I can’t erase
These things that you say, don’t make it all okay, I’m not okay

Alias: +HardcoreHeart+
RP experience: None
Timezone: Time does not exist
Other Characters: None
When push comes to shove, I’ll put on the gloves
Intentions are cruel, I ain’t nobodies fool

[b]Nicknames: Cardinal Diaboli

Birthdate: November 23, 1991
Group: Rag Bag Group of Misfits-Exorcist/spirit guider.
Hometown: Port Moody

It hurts, my pride, step aside. ‘Cause I don’t need your
Sympathy! Won’t get the best of me!

Eyes: Light grey
Hair: Raven black, medium lengthed, shagged
Height: 5’11
Weight: 155
Distinguishing features: Angled set jaw, slightly crooked nose.
Clothing style: Black clothing, trench coats, silver chains, celtic crucifix’s, and usually wears dark sunglasses
Face Claim:

Misery! That’s what you’re giving me!
Sympathy! It’s just like trickery! Breaking me down…

Parents: Mother died of cancer. Father, Michael Fairfield, depressed/abusive acholic
Siblings: Cara (10 years old)
Pets: Dog (Sylvester)
Significant other:
Children: None
Other people of importance: Grandfather (taught how to detect and guide spirits)

A fistful of lies, dressed up in disguise, and make no mistake
I know they’re all so fake, they’re all so fake

Who are you?: Noah Fairfield is a rather aloof and indifferent individual. Noah carries his mother’s death as a heavy burden and takes his father’s beatings as if they are deserved. He’s become disconnected and independent, hence becoming quite anti-social and quiet. The only threads that hold Noah to reality are his sister, Cara, his ghost tracking dog Sylvester, and his passion for helping confused spirits/slightly tainted phantoms. Noah never converse’s with society much other than his sister since they have had to unite stronger than ever with their depressed/aggressive father around. His personality has become darkened and nobody really understands him except for Cara. Noah is usually drowning in his thoughts and he’s careful never to rely on anyone too much. When he is forced to talk, he stutters a bit and may sometimes make abrupt departures from crowds. He is more intent on assisting spirits to the other side, against their will or not, thus becoming his own exorcist. Since being taught by his grandfather, a former spirit guider, Noah ventures out to assist restless spirits for a hobby, returning home late with a few bruises and cuts on account of his persuasion failing.

My self righteous friend, I just can’t pretend, your words are the truth
Sincere only when they suit you

Your life: Noah and his sister Cara were both born and raised in Port Moody. Their mother died when he was at a mere young age of 12, his sister 2. Never has such an incident affected them both for the worst. The loss was quite worse for Noah than Cara, because for Noah, his mother was the only loving figure that was closest to him. Noah’s father had always been neglectful to him. That is why it was the ultimate abandonment when Noah’s mother passed away. Noah and Cara were sent to their Grandfather’s, Cornelius, cottage to recuperate, for their father had turned to drinking his pains away (Michael’s famous saying was always “an eye for an eye, a beer for a tear”). Here, Cornelius taught Noah and young Cara how to communicate with the deceased and how to guide them toward their final haven. This is when Noah fell to the opportunity to properly say goodbye to his mother. He permanently noted that it was the best goodbye he’d ever have to say, for he knew she was going to be at peace.
From then on, Noah carried his grandfather’s wisdom, with the help of a few eccentric tools (wicked cool celtic crucifix’s, bibles, holy water, stakes, pure olive oil/anointing oil, etc)

Not long after, Noah’s father forced them all to move to Hartley Bay to attempt a new beginning. Little did they know it was going to be a condemned beginning. Upon arriving Hartley Bay, Noah immediately felt unnerving presences that had to be relieved. Accompanied by this inkling, there is the sense that Cara’s safety is in danger, which Noah must strive to protect.

OPTIONAL
[QUOTE]rp sample
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Noah Fairfield   Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:02 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sinsofothers.forumotion.com

Noah Fairfield
Page 1 of 1